Our next TGC East Bay Pastor's lunch meeting is at The Fourth Bore in Orinda. Last time we met here, a good-sized group showed up. So please reply with your RSVP (see below), and we’ll reserve your spot. If you have a plus-1 tagging along (intern, apprentice, etc.), please let me know that as well.
We’ll continue working through TGC’s Foundational Documents, focusing on how each theological and vision distinctive is both necessary and helpful. Between now and our meeting, then, please take some time to review:
- The Confessional Statement, articles 4-6 (the Fall, Plan of God, and Gospel)
- The Theological Vision for Ministry, article 3 (the Contextualization Issue)
Come with any questions or input you may have in those areas, particularly as it pertains to practical ministry implications that arise out of those articles.
Other agenda items include:
- Update on next year’s TGC Bay Area regional conference
- Introduction of those attending for the first time
- TGC East Bay leadership update
Reply/RSVP: hkamiya (at) northcreek (dot) org